Tuesday, January 5, 2010

marathon at all?

Okay, so my knee is hurting and really impacted my 24 miler on Saturday. Saw a doctor today and because of my osteopenia he's assuming it's a stress fracture over IT band. Bone scan in the morning. I didn't appreciate his advice based on guesses and assumptions and will be getting a second opinion. I want to make decisions based on facts, not guesses. I'm frustrated and really pray I get to do this marathon. This is MY finish line...Wah...

Luke has chicken pox. He's being a trooper. Sweet boy.

We're struggling to get back to a normal routine after the much needed Christmas break we just came back from. Really needed it to be longer. Think I'll talk to the teacher/planner...oh, yeah. That's me. Think next year I'll make it a 3 week break!

Okay, then. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment