Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Radioactive

I'm radioactive! Hey, isn't that a song? At least for a few hours-the radioactivity, I mean.

Just had the bone scan on my knee. Hoping for no stress fracture. I didn't know they were going to inject me with radioactive isotopes. The scanning thing was very cool, though. You can see the radioactive dots eminating from your body. Wish I'd had my camera with. It's a little big to stick in my pocket.

I think I need lunch!

Did I mention that Luke has chicken pox? Poor kid. He's got them worse than Allie's were. At least he's not radioactive! He's supposed to have his first meeting for an eval with his speech therapist on Friday and we really need to get started. He is saying "ow" now, so that makes 5 words. He points to a chicken pox (is it pock that's singular?) and says "ow." We'll see if he's past the contagiousness by Friday.

Doorbell...oh yeah, lunch and back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment