Thursday, January 14, 2010

M


School has gone a little better this week. It makes all the difference when we start the day in God's Word and with prayer. I'm so guilty of being tired and getting up at the last minute and then we hit the floor running. But this week we've started the days differently. So...6 weeks to make it a habit...oh boy. I really hope to spend more time this way. It really is what's important and puts a better perspective on the day.

Allie was reading to Luke. So cute. I love sweet interactions between my kids. Jake was reading on the floor, which he does so often. I'm forever having to get his nose out of a book to come back and do school work.
Danielle has a big swim meet this weekend Friday through Monday with preliminaries in the mornings and finals in the evenings. She's hoping to qualify for a couple more events for Senior Champs. Right now she's qualified for 3 events for Senior Champs, which is great already. As for me, I get to play with the new camera lens I got for Christmas!
Luke has his first speech session in the morning in addition to the other 3 having guitar and piano lessons. Very exciting. Part of me is really going to miss this time with him, though. They just grow up so fast. It seems like just yesterday I sat rocking each of them, snuggling my nose into their sweet little cheeks.





See how I entertain myself while the kids are doing schoolwork sometimes? Photo taking that is, not necessarily eating them! Okay, maybe eating them, too. So much for running that extra mile, though. At least until I find out the results of the MRI, which was today. The tech said there is a chance the results could be ready by the end of the day tomorrow (Friday). I was supposed to run 26 miles Saturday. Obviously, there is no way. BUT, if the results go a certain way then I could at least possibly do a little something. I am praying that #1: we find out what's going on so we know what to do and #2: that we find out tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment