Monday, January 18, 2010

the big guns

Okay... my ankle swelling just did not go down, so I broke down and started the Prednisone that Dr. B prescribed. The swelling has gone down just enough for me to actually see the outline of my ankle now. Now I can see a big hard knot on my ankle. I really hope that isn't my bone. I really hope that isn't anything else either.

The MRI results are in, but they haven't faxed them to me, so I'm WAITING...ever so IMpatiently. The original x-rays didn't show anything, so...what does that mean?

On another note, Luke woke up apparently sick this morning. Icky nose and a little cough and his voice sounds cold-like. I hope he gets through this without an ER visit. He's bigger now...

Danielle is on the last of her 4 day swim meet. She swims the 4oo IM this morning. It's been a good meet. She improved some times and showed more strength and endurance.

Jake and Allie are doing school work.

You know how they say a watched pot never boils? Wonder if that holds true for listening for the phone to ring to get a fax?!

No comments:

Post a Comment