Saturday, January 9, 2010

DRAT

Just ran 9 of what was supposed to be 15 miles. It didn't go as I'd hoped. Lots of knee/ankle pain. I'm beginning to think the pain is originating at my ankle/achilles and causing knee pain. It's odd. Hope Dr. Bergin has some answers for me on Wednesday and I HOPE that one of them isn't don't run. I have my heart set on this Valentine's Day marathon. That finish line is calling my name. At this point, I'll be happy to finish it...not so sure time goal is going to hold. Praying for some solid answers about what's wrong, so I'll know what to do about it!

It was cold out there: 37 degrees. Used my MP3 player for the first time. It was really nice to get lost in some music.

Just stretched and now for the shower!
Luke is past the contagious part of his chicken pox. Thankfully, he and Allie both seemed to breeze through it. It wasn't terrible at all.
Danielle has a big swim meet next weekend.

Hoping to get to watch a movie and sit by the fire tonight! I have so much to do, but that just sounds so good.

Off to the shower and heated tile!! Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment