Wednesday, January 6, 2010

projects!







Guess what this is? The light looking thingie is the heater in the master bathroom ceiling that my very handy husband installed, and the thermostat thingie? Well, that's the controller for the heated tile in the bathroom that was installed, but not wired sometime during the turtle marathon (Luke's sick/hospitalization times) of the last 2 years. Well, John got the wiring completed last weekend and I got to use it for the first time after my 24 mile run. LOVE IT! It was worth the wait. Thank you handy husband!
So the top picture? That's the result of what has become the newest addition to our project list. I discovered a lake under my sink a couple of months ago. So out came the soggy cabinet and soaking wet drywall. Sigh...one of these days that list will get shorter.
For now, I'll enjoy the warm floor and ignore the newest construction zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment