Thursday, August 6, 2009

Seeing is Believing


Look who got glasses last week! Our shaggy-headed, handsome Jake. You can't see the color super well, but the frame is a muted metallic green-Jake's fav color.
I got my braces off today! Wahoo!
So my big blip for today and lesson well-learned? NEVER gulp a giant glass of cold, refreshing milk without first looking at the expiration date and smelling it! Oh yeah...I did and it was DISgusting. By the time I realized it tasted awful and smelled worse that first gulp was hitting my belly...I'll spare you further details. Trust me--check your expiration dates. Never a dull moment...
Have to start getting school planning done for the school year which is fast approaching. Yikes!
Blessings: I'm incredibly aware of just how blessed we are with our children and health. Rocking Luke, I just took in his sweet-smelling hair and held him as he wrapped his arms around me as far as he could reach. He giggled as he gave me Eskimo kisses and tried to tickle me with that little mischievous grin. I am so thankful for each of our children and the blessing they each are in our lives. I am forever changed and am oh so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment