Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First Haircut

Our long & curly-haired little man got his first haircut on Saturday. See? Isn't he cute? Let me tell you, it isn't easy cutting the hair of a moving target without injuring him, my own fingers, or risking doing a terrible job.

This sweet angel face is hiding the terrible toddler tantrum that he has shown us a few times lately. At the pool the day before this picture (Friday), I once again undressed him outside of our home to get the wet clothes off (you'd think I'd learn already). He had a MONSTER meltdown and didn't stop until we were most of the way home. Whew. Tiring. Thank goodness for the older 3 children pitching in to unload the stroller while I tackled the carseat.

We made homemade cinnamon rolls that afternoon. Yum! I mean dough rising, rolling pin requiring, rolling up the dough and all. It was deelish!

No comments:

Post a Comment