Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Today was a fun day.  Friends came over for lunch and the mom taught me how to "knock off" a pattern from a skirt so I can make another like it.  Very fun!  Now, finding the time to actually do it is whole nother story.

Danielle has another swim meet this weekend and for summer will be practicing a whole lot more. 

Luke is attemping words without prompting.  Very cute.  I'm so proud of my boy.  I love how he points to himself and says "I" when he wants to do something himself or is answering a question by the rest of us.  We have a long way to go, but progress is progress.  Just thankful. 

Allie is about to lose her 2nd tooth. 

Jake is enjoying a little break from school, reading a lot, and avoiding swim team and piano practice anywhere he can! 

As for me, I woke up with a "crick in the neck" even after my chiropractic adjustment last week.  It's nearly impossible to keep my head upright straight and definitely impossible to look down or to that one side.  Fun.  Hoping tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment